Friday, October 24, 2008

Fun & Unique Baby Shower Ideas!

There's only one thing that I love more than the actual arrival of a newborn. The baby shower! I admire anyone that can put together such a fun party. With the right resources, this can even more fun! Some of the best showers include unique baby shower gifts, great games and prizes! Okay, I have to admit, I love these games! One of the best game I've played was to match up celebrity baby names with the celebrity mother! Who knew that I had the best score! I guess it helps I read all the celebrity magazines and, talk shows! If you are planning to throw a shower, birthday party for an adult or, get together, this is a great game to use! All is needed is paper, pencils, and, a list of the celebrity's baby's names! You can get them off a celebrity website. Use about 20 or so, and, put your friend's thinking caps on and, watch them squirm!

No comments: