Monday, August 6, 2012

GG Collection For The Whole Room

My husband and I just moved into our first home as a married couple. Being a girl, I could not be more excited to decorate the house. My favorite room is going to be the kitchen because I love to cook. I really wanted one beautiful theme through out the kitchen and dinning room. I finally found this really beautiful GG Collection of dinnerware. They have absolutely everything that I could possibly want. I hate it when I find a style that I really like and they only have a few things in that style, so I can't decorate and entire room with that. It is so elegant and just what I was looking for. It is really cool because they have other things than just dinnerware, so I can find some things for other areas of my house.

This is one of my favorite pieces that I am using as a center piece.

No comments: