Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fun Baby Shower Games!

Throwing a baby shower is one of the best ways to say to your friend, sister or co-worker that you care! I have thrown a few in my day and I have to say that I know a thing or two about organizing and planning them. One thing I always pride myself with is finding baby shower games that are fun and exciting. This has always been the highlight of the parties that I've arranged. From the fun personalized baby shower favors to the baby gift I give, I always try to make it special. So, if are planning a shower for someone, don't forget the baby shower games! This is one of the activities that really brings in the fun and can include everyone on the festivities. My favorite would have to be the "Dirty Diaper Game." Easy and fun it's like the luck of the draw, like drawing straws. Easily passed out as guests arrive you tell them to wait until everyone has a diaper and, then open them up all the same time. Whoever has the soiled diaper wins a prize!

No comments: