Thursday, June 4, 2009

Perfect Wedding Make-up

I've always had an obsession with make-up, of course I'm a woman so, it goes along with wanting to look my best. I recently was graced with the role of being a bridesmaid in one of my very good friend's wedding. I love the fact that all the girl's got together to have complete make-overs with some of the most amazing cosmetics! The bride to be chose Newport Rhode Island wedding make-up to do all of the brides maids make-up! And, I cant begin to tell you I learned how to actually do a really beautiful and natural look that I can wear day to day! The make-up artists were so great. They explained how to apply this and that and, I fell in love with the mineral make-up! Your skin looks so flawless and natural! I ended up buying everything that was used to make my look! I feel like a new woman! If you or someone you know is getting married Cosmetic Cosmos has some awesome people to work with and, amazing make-up!

No comments: