Monday, July 21, 2008

Fun Gifts to Give!

I'm always on the lookout for some unique gifts for every occasion. It's hard to find those extra special gifts that mean more than just a random gift you pick up at the mall. I have a lot of nieces and, nephews that I buy for, so, those personalized baby gifts are always fun to give. They love the extra special little things like seeing their name on a t-shirt or their own little dinner plate. Last year I had a bunch of little piggy banks made up with the kid's name on them and, gave them a roll of quarters to start off their savings! They loved it! Now, every time I see them they show me how fat their piggy is getting! How Cute!

1 comment:

Owen Cutajar said...

Personalized gifts are great, regardless of age. I once gave a personalized golf club to a friend of mine and he was over the moon!