Monday, April 7, 2008

Stylish Baby T-Shirts


The Roxy Teenie Wahine collection of girls clothes and t-shirts are the perfect top to a pair of jeans, shorts or skirts. Always in style and always a winner these baby clothes for girls are a great choice for any outfit. Colorful spring colors with cool graphic prints make these t-shirts a favorite with trendy moms and super hit babies! Stock up on these adorable t-shirts by Roxy and get ready for some fun! Find Roxy brand girls clothes at Sandboxcouture.com!

2 comments:

KH said...

I was shopping online last week for a family member's baby shower...and I could NOT stop looking at all the adorable clothing over at Estella-NYC.com They have some of the cutest outfits over there...plus I found a stroller my cousin would love to have!

Liisa said...

Roxy baby clothes for girls has to be the cutest line ever! I always buy this brand because of its surf inspired look! Too Cute!